Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Feeling Frisky


NEED REVIEWS!


I have officially set up a FREE promotion for my book on Kindle. It will start at midnight on the 24th of April. Which is tonight... Anyways, I need reviews, not on my blog, not on my Facebook, or my Twitter. I need reviews on Amazon. If you are a self published author, you know, reviews are basically your life line on Amazon. I have over 7000 books out, yet I have on review on Amazon.... I really do appreciate all the awesome comments and compliments via my social media sites, but I really need you to tell everyone else what you think!

I will post the link below, please share with as many people as possible, emphasize my dire need for reviews on AMAZON! And no I wont be mad if you leave a comment that isn't exactly glorifying my writing. I understand, some people have bad taste! ;) Just joking everyone! 
Please download my book and leave a review once you are finished! I know it seems unimportant, but it's basically what gets an indie author noticed! 

Thank you everyone, hope you enjoy my book, especially because it is free!


2 comments:

  1. I'm definitely going to check it out when I get home! Also, I would like to add you but I don't see a follow button?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about that, I was doing some editing. If you go to the bottom of my blog, you can either follow be email or follow the blog directly.

    ReplyDelete