Thursday, April 18, 2013

Guilty as Charged.



   SOMEONE HAS BEEN LAZY!



You caught me red handed, I have been off living a life that everyone else is busy living. Doing the usual monotonous routines, work, school, friendships, relationship. Excuse me for preaching about something I am sure you are all pros on by now! 

Well I just want to start off by saying, THANK YOU! My self publishing experience has been a roller coaster, but exciting none the less. A few weeks ago, I ventured down the road of being FREE. I gave my book away, via Kindle, for free! It was a little heart breaking, exciting, and scary. While I was having a sale here or there, most likely from families and friends, this whole free idea made my book available to over 1100 new readers! I am still eagerly awaiting the reviews, I have one so far, 5  out of 5 stars! 

"It's a Secret..." 
Is the title of my first novel, if you didn't already know that. 
 I am currently seeking a literary agent, hopefully I can find one soon! Regardless of my success within self publishing, I desperately want that traditional author/publisher career! 

As for now, I am completely content with my book being self published, through Amazon, Kindle, and Createspace. If you get a chance, please check it out! You can search my name and it will pull right up, "Tanner Lane"! 

Anyways, I am currently working on book two, the title is still in question but here is the most obvious option, "It's still a Secret..." but I am still contemplating. I kind of want to stray away from the whole, "Secret" idea. I know it was basically what made my book so curious, I want the second book to have a title that starts off with an even louder bang! IF you have any ideas, don't be shy, let me know!

 

2 comments:

  1. Nice post and great name for an author--Tanner Lane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Hopefully I can find a publishing company that thinks like we do! :)

    ReplyDelete