Thursday, April 18, 2013

My Favorite Shade of Red







"It's a Secret..."
FAVORITE QUOTES 
Picked out by the readers.


Stephen

 "Green is my new obsession…

...The perfect shade was only found in her eyes. How could it be that the second I was losing hope, she found me in this sea of disbelief, when the tide was at its highest and pulling me in, her hand reached out and saved me from the darkness filling within. "

Riona

" Daddy showed me what men would do when they went hungry. I learned firsthand how addiction can take a good decision and make it a nightmare. Most of all I realized what happens when you haven’t had a fix for a few days and your only currency is your daughter’s body. Those men, those men were really hungry."


Riona

"There is no escape, no pause, no refresh. We are forever travelers of time, not backwards as we wish but forward to our deaths. We have to sit and watch as our loved ones turn to rust, our skin begins to wrinkle as our eyes start to shrink. "

Stephen

"Towards the end my parents bow their head for prayer. I tend to keep mine straight up, I mean come on if God is in heaven why would you bow your head towards hell? I heard someone going on in a rant one time claiming “If the bible is God’s book, then why didn’t he give it to everyone?”"


Those are just a few of the top favorites! Be sure to post your favorite quotes from, "It's a Secret..."




No comments:

Post a Comment