Friday, April 19, 2013

Feeling Free

Feeling Free!


I am in a free kind of mood! Everyone likes free stuff right? Well I think it is about time to do another free promo on my book via Kindle.
Last time was a huge success but sadly only ONE person left a review... I guess people don't know how important reviews are for self published authors! 
This time we are going to go BIG! I will post the link when the promo starts, I want to see double the numbers. Last time I ranked number 1 in several categories, I gave away over 1100 copies. 

Anyways, how is everyone doing today? 
As for me, I am doing great! I am working on landscaping my entire backyard at the moment, I came across an interesting finding. At some point, someone decided to put cement in the entire yard... 
Makes sense, considering I have been waging a war against the soil for the past year...
This should be an interesting process! 
I will post before and after pictures, I have some crazy sketches going on, so hopefully it will look amazing!


TIME FOR BUSINESS


I just started a new community on Google+ called, " The Writers Cartel." Everyone who has joined has been awesome, if anyone is wondering what a writers cartel is, I will give you a brief description.
I learned in a writing group I was in, that every writer needs a cartel!
In this cartel, you should have writers, readers, editors, and publishers. Literary Agents would be a big plus as well! In this cartel, everyone pulls together and helps one another, I am attempting to build forever professional and personal friendships. 
Anyone and everyone is welcome to join, feel free to promote your work, ask for reviews, we can help you critique your work, and guide you through the art of self publishing or traditional publishing.
This is going to be an interesting adventure, collectively we are all writers and authors, soon we will have much more diversity. My goal is to give everyone a fun place to talk amongst other professionals.
Please join us, share us, and talk to us!


Obviously, if you are reading this, you found my blog! Be sure to share it with friends and family. I also have a Facebook Fan Page and I will post links to my book!

Just like I mentioned above, for any self published author, reviews are extremely important! 
Be sure to watch my book on Kindle, I will be doing a free promo within the next 48 hours.
The links will be below, please forward to friends and family.
Also I want to reitterate my attempt at donating to the victims and families effected by the Boston Bombings. 
For the next two weeks every penny that I make off my book will go straight to my donation. 
PLEASE HELP ME HELP OTHERS IN NEED!

Here are those links I promised you!




Don't be a stranger, add my on any of the links above and say, "Hey!"
Have a good day everyone, and God Bless.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment